Key Cloner is a script panel which lets you easily clone and/or reverse selected keyframes across multiple properties or layers in After Effects!
No more hoping you can paste multiple keyframes without getting duplicated effects or layers. And on the off-chance it does work, time-reversing those keyframes only to have to retime those keys anyway.
This is a pay-what-you-want tool. Thank you for whatever support you can give.
More information at conigs.com.
- Support for color keyframe labels
- Option to align the last keyframe to the CTI
- Support for Keyboard Shortcuts from the File: Scripts menu (See Readme)
- Added “Move” button to move keyframes without cloning
- New icon buttons and settings to choose between icon and text.
- Built in help
- Improved KBar support with single script (see Read Me)
- Fixed bug where Orientation could reverse incorrectly.
- Cloned keyframes are now selected.
- Improved error handling.
- Fixed bug where color keyframes could be ignored.
- Fixed bug where custom properties like Curves or Levels: Histogram would case Key Cloner to fail.
You’ll get a Script Panel and 3 SVG icons for KBar.